My application consists of a number of components. Each of these components
has got a UI portion which is in Flex. For e.g I have got components like
FlexUIPlatform, Directory, ProcessModel etc. Here FlexUIPlatform is the
lowest in the hierarchy and does not have any dependency on other components
for building. Directory component uses FlexUIPlatform and has a dependency
on FlexUIPlatform for component build. Our current build process ( Gradle )
builds the FlexUIPlatform first using the compc compiler and creates the
.swc library. This swc library is used in the build of the Directory
component. The build process generates the Directory.swc library. The
FlexUIPlatform.swc and Directory.swc are used in the build of the
ProcessModel component and so on.

Now my goal is to get my application ( all components ) compiled in the
Royale environment. Here is my question. Should I try to use Royale compc
and compile my components one by one? Would this create a swc library (
containing .js classes? ) if successful? Can I use/link the generated swc
during the building of the higher level component? I hope my questions make
sense.

--
Sent from: http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/