The process of building your application in Royale should be the same as in
Flex.  You should be able to build the SWCs in the same order.  I don't think
we have anyone trying to use Gradle right now, but I think it should work, and
I would be interested in making it work if it doesn't.  So try Gradle and tell
us what errors you run into and we'll see what needs to be tweaked.

Royale's COMPC will build a SWC that contains both a library.swf (for the
compiler to understand what classes are in the SWC) and a pile of JS files.
Those SWCs are used just like Flex SWCs and at the end, when you use MXMLC to
build the main app, all of the JS files packaged in the SWCs will be added to
the output JS.

HTH,
-Alex