Hi Guys,

It's been a while since last version of Royale was released. I would like
to start process of releasing current version no matter in what state it is
right now. I know that we have probably unfinished discussion about some
core changes. I'm suggesting leave it for the next release. I'm volunteer
to be release manager. I will study carefully what we have here [1] and I
hope to get help with all of the issues.

I see that we have failing typedefs - I cleaned up workspace and run build
again. If #576 fail I will ask infra for advice. [2]

Om,

Do I need to know anything in case of release Royale to npm ? Your last
suggestion here [3] is still up ?

Alex,

What about emulation branch - Can I merge it into develop ?

Is there anything what can hold that release ?

[1] https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/Release-Manager-Notes
[2] https://builds.apache.org/job/royale-typedefs/
[3]
http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/0-9-3-Release-tp3872p4520.html