Hi Piotr,

thanks! :)

as I have some things on my plate, as I finish and upload I'll give a try,
hopefully tomorrow. Since Harbs can test until Monday I think I have some
room to fix some important points that I'd like to go in this release:

* DateField : DateChooser popup doesn't close when user click outside.
* Add Jewel ComboBox responsive capability
* Fix Table selectedItem (since is not working as expected)
* Fix some issues in DropDownList (selectedIndex is not triggering change
event)

I think those are important since people starting using Jewel can find this
issues very problematic, and I think I'm about few hours to get this done,
hopefully in this weekend.

Thanks!