Yes. Royale-extras exists to supplement Royale in up-stream or down-stream code
which is not part of our official project. The only thing there right now is a
fork of closure-compiler with patched extern files. Ideally any externs which
need patching should be patched in this org.

I see you’re not a member of royale-extras. I just sent you an invite.