Ok I understand now what you are trying to say. Just to be clear the
problem is following.

If I prepare SWC which is SWF only - I'm able to consuming it and project
which using it building without the problem to SWF.
If I prepare SWC which is JS only - Classes are not visible, project is
failing with error [1].

I will prepare Maven build for library to compare the results with command
line.

Thanks,
Piotr

--