If we don't need another RC, then I hope someone volunteers to be the RM for
0.9.5 in December, before so many changes go in that the scripts may need
fixing.

On 11/15/18, 2:20 AM, "Carlos Rovira" <carlosrov...@apache.org> wrote:

    Ok Alex,

    so if Piotr, Om, or Yashay could try next RC maybe we could check it works
    for all. As soon as we have 2 different persons running successfully in two
    different machines I think will got it. Although maybe we don't need other
    RC... maybe could be good to try a new RC just for the purpose of  check
    all the process, always taking into account that someone of the latest RMs
    have the time? I think getting success on this will make all of us more
    confident that we get finally a release process 1.0

    thanks!

    Carlos

https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fabout.me%2Fcarlosrovira&amp;data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C7ed21a79ade14baf4ad708d64ae3f518%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636778740271431581&amp;sdata=fkJTPdI%2Bm0Eqejee13saaqsyKhukArqBh5vEcRMemAg%3D&amp;reserved=0