Hi Takeshita,

I didn't take a look at the pom.xml but for sure it was an old flexmojos
pom that will no be useful at all.
You can use a pom.xml from any other Royale library to setup quickly. Take
for example the one in Jewel, Binding, or any other one.
I suppose you'll put it with the rest of libs in royale to contribute at
some point, right? so that way will be the easiest. You can as well mimic a
build.xml too for ANT, since it will be needed to.

regarding name, since mx in royale is MXRoyale, and spark is SparkRoyale,
my suggestion is to call it following that pattern and call it
"FlexlibRoyale", since "royalelib" can easily be confusing (In fact I have
2 projects using already "royalelib".

Thanks for taking the time to do this! I think many others will be happy to
have it  :)

Carlos