Hi Harbs,

Amazing! :)

Can you share more about your comparison?
I think that could be something to share in our social media right? people
should know about this progress, since performance is something that users
pursue as one of the most wanted things to choose one tech over another.
But to make this valid, compared things should have a similar base to be
comparable. I don't know too much about Spectrum components, but I
understand that you are working on a Royale implementation and someone did
a React implementation, and you're comparing a switch of screen or a
component for the same component/screen using both implementations. Another
interesting thing would be to know about what component/screen we're
talking about.

Thanks! :)

Carlos