Adobe’s showcase of Spectrum is done using React:
https://opensource.adobe.com/spectrum-css/components/accordion/
<https://opensource.adobe.com/spectrum-css/components/accordion/>

The original showcase was so slow that they had to break the demo into separate
pages. (It could be that made sense anyway.)

It’s not a complete one-to-one comparison, but I’m going to try and make it as
close as I can. Once I’m done, we can write about it more intelligently. :-)

Harbs