Hi Piotr,

I would assume that ideally you would simply do a normal Maven release.

This will produce all the artifacts needed for an official Apache release and
also create and deploy the convenience binaries for Maven.

I would then suggest to use the source-bundle and run the Ant build inside
it to produce the Ant convenience binary (SDK) from that.

Chris