Chris,

I would love to test stuff, once it's really do for me everything. If you
are saying that I will take source-bundle (not sure what do you mean by
that - take source bundle from where) and do in console "ant -f build.xml"
- That's not what expect. I expect that I will make everything being in one
console windows.

1) Prepare RC1 with signed stuff - should I sign stuff if it's RC1 by my
Apache gpg keys ?
2) Produce Maven distribution IDE so I could test them
3) Produce Ant IDE artifacts to test them

Provide me an instruction which I do that and I will start going trough it
in upcoming week. Instruction should also contains whether I need to create
branches, tags etc. That instruction should contains everything what RM
should do, what should click, type checkout etc. - Treat me that I would
just join the project. I was an RM, some steps would be an obvious for me,
but for Yishay or any other person won't be at all - whether he try old way
of doing stuff or new.

Thanks,
Piotr

czw., 26 mar 2020 o 14:04 Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>