Hi Chris,

My end expectation is that I will be able to prepare RC1 by Maven, but also
take care of ANT build - I'm not sure maybe it would be enough if ANT build
will be launched by maven and produce IDE ready SDK - which could be tested
in that way.

Thanks,
Piotr

czw., 26 mar 2020 o 13:38 Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>