That's another strategy for the long term "if" Emulation has a
minimum acceptable look & feel, that's not the case "today".
So, to make the effort to move from the 2 migration process at once, I
decided to rewrite directly in Jewel and JewelTheme :)

>From what I check now, Jewel components seem to fill the most needs
(fortunately, I don't need a tree at all) except for Advanced Datagrid,
that's a blocker.
Another approach to try to emulate my needs about Advanced DG is to
workaround with tabs and bold in normal Datagrid and rows enabled and
disabled (I don't know if would be possible). I will check later.

Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org> escreveu no dia segunda, 29/06/2020
à(s) 09:56: