It's a good idea and probably the way to go.Royale it's very good now
compared with my last trial experience and I cannot wait forever to be
perfect.

I use Advanced Datagrid in a single place (but important one), so will not
be an uggly component spread everywhere but isolated in a single MXML.

I'm still facing issues with my isualted trial with drag-drop Panel (Card)
- posted in another thread.
Then, I will probably study Advanced Datagrid alternatives.

Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia segunda,
29/06/2020 à(s) 10:15: