The following line of code, compiles without any issue:
BindingUtils.bindProperty(header, "minimized", content, ["visible"]);

However at runtime, I got the following error on Google Chrome Console:
Uncaught TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert
visible to org.apache.royale.crux.binding.BindableChainInfo
    at Function.org.apache.royale.utils.Language.as (Language.js:115)
    at Function.org.apache.royale.crux.binding.BindingUtils.bindProperty
(BindingUtils.js:73)
    at
pt.solidsoft.gc.view.login.Login.pt.solidsoft.framework.form.Form.addElement
(Form.mxml:32)
    at
Function.org.apache.royale.utils.MXMLDataInterpreter.initializeStrandBasedObject
(MXMLDataInterpreter.js:241)
    at
Function.org.apache.royale.utils.MXMLDataInterpreter.generateMXMLArray
(MXMLDataInterpreter.js:127)
    at
Function.org.apache.royale.utils.MXMLDataInterpreter.generateMXMLInstances
(MXMLDataInterpreter.js:271)
    at
pt.solidsoft.gc.view.login.Login.org.apache.royale.jewel.Container.addedToParent
(Container.js:76)
    at
org.apache.royale.html.Group.org.apache.royale.core.UIBase.addElement
(UIBase.js:405)
    at
org.apache.royale.html.Group.org.apache.royale.core.GroupBase.addElement
(GroupBase.js:165)
    at
Function.org.apache.royale.utils.MXMLDataInterpreter.initializeStrandBasedObject
(MXMLDataInterpreter.js:241)

An explanation:
header is the source instance of a component
minimized is the public Bindable property that I'm listening
content is the target instance of a component
visible is the visibility of the target that I want to depend on the
minimized property

Is this a bug that I should insert on github issues or I'm doing something
wrong ?