My Flex application that I'm rewriting in Royale use a report engine.
This report engine works on many programming languages (using the same
report definition).

One of the supported languages in the past (discontinued) was Flex !
And another currently support programming language (among others) is pure
JS !

I saw recently e-mails exchange about a bridge between Royale and a chart
JS library: ECharts (I don't use because at least in the moment because I
don't need).
My idea is do the same for Royale.
Using this report engine as a component, supported in Royale.

Could you please give me same lights to start doing this ?