Hi Maria,

You are right.
I see now the code.

With your example and Carlos example + tutorials on Royale page, I should
be able to create the same for Stimulsoft Reports JS.

A report engine it's a very important feature for any enterprise
application like charts.
Usually one use server side report engine however there is a lot of
beneficed on a client side report engine:
- User likes to see the report (not exactly equal to show a PDF).
- Can export to different formats: Excel it's a very important one.
- A typical user likes to preview and then, only then print, export to PDF
or Excel or even sent to E-Mail.

If you show a PDF, user is satisfied but if you show a preview to then
export to PDF, user it's very happy.
Strange behaviours :)

Regards,
Hugo.