I just checked out the devexpress js component and this solved the
AdvancedDataGrid missing.
I even say that the one that they have it's better than the original from
Flex.
The FileManager component it's also so great.
I'm looking forward for your development.

Hugo Ferreira <hferreira...@gmail.com> escreveu no dia quarta, 10/11/2021
à(s) 09:47: