Hugo,

You will use DG and other components in the same way as it is currently in
Royale - in mxml. I haven't check yet your Office Web Add-In, but I'm
assuming we are doing it similarly. Just an example with current state of
my code how I'm using DevExpress DG: -> https://paste.apache.org/wdn01

--

Piotr Zarzycki