Andy,

That would be great!  Could you put the code in your repo under AL?

After that, if you submit a PR to Rya and put the JenaSesame in the extras
folder, we'll take it from there and update your PR.  Otherwise, we'll just
modify the current PR to assume that JenaSesame is AL.

Thanks a lot for reaching out to us!

--Aaron