I can find it with this query

select * {
 <urn:org.apache.rya/2012/05#rts> ?p ?o .

}

I also get it when I load the graph into GraphX, since it pulls the entire
graph.

Being but a single triple it isn't a huge deal, but we are establishing the
precedent that metadata about the implementation details of our store is to
be intermixed with the users data, and intermixing user data with
implementation specific details seems like a bad idea.  What if a
(malicious?) user wanted to store triples that talk about older versions of
Rya?  They could insert the triple e.g.

INSERT DATA { <urn:org.apache.rya/2012/05#rts> <urn:org.apache.rya/2012/05#
version> "1.0.0" . }

And now our system would have the fact that it is both version 3.0.0 and
1.0.0.  I imagine that could cause problems.