[Result]

This vote close with one +1(binding), and three +1(non-binding).

Even though we agree to cast RC4 on general mailing list, there were few
issues we would better resolve.
(mainly about custom repository as dependency for asynchbase).

I am to resolve above issues then create RC5 soon.

Thanks for everyone taking time to check RC4.