How to use s2grpah can be found in the repository's README.md file and in
the Gitbook (https://steamshon.gitbooks.io/s2graph-book/content/)

I think there are some problems with how to use s2graph.
  1. The README.md file does not describe all the APIs.
    ex) Absence of admin API description

  2. The Gitbook does not support changes based on the release version.
    ex) No description for new API: Vertex search query

For these reasons, I think it would be nice if the documentation source is
in the same repository as the code source.

I've looked at a similar example, and Python seems to be using it this way.
ex) https://github.com/python/cpython/tree/master/Doc

I think s2graph is better to manage documents like Python in the source
code repository.

I look forward to feedback.