On 12/08/08 20:17, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
On Mon, 2008-12-08 at 20:05 +0100, Niklas Nebel wrote:
No, the map of Excel function names is supposed to be part of the Excel filter, and that's how the import already works.

But what's the drawback?  Defining a formula language here makes it
easier to use in the filters as well as VBA formula parsing since it
fits nicely in the current grammar framework.  To me, not doing this
would be a kludge.

Again, modularization. We want to separate the Excel filter from the "sc" module, and opcode mapping is part of it.

Niklas