On 12/08/08 21:20, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
On Mon, 2008-12-08 at 20:43 +0100, Niklas Nebel wrote:
Again, modularization. We want to separate the Excel filter from the "sc" module, and opcode mapping is part of it.

But VBA is not part of the filter, and we need that for VBA.  The filter
is merely re-using it.

There is a fine line between modularization and reusability.

To share something between the filter and VBA, it doesn't have to become part of the Calc core.

This is now the second change surfacing from ooxml02 which runs contrary to the separation of filter and core. I hope this doesn't become a trend.

Niklas