On Mon, 2009-08-03 at 11:32 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> I haven't looked into this yet, but this could be a big hurdle to
> overcome depending on what level of change is required to get it work
> fully.

And I'm still working on this.  First of all, accessibility was
explicitly disabled in vcl for floating window instances, which my new
popup filter window is.  Enabling it was rather simple, but it took me a
while to figure that out.

Now, I'm working on implementing the accessibility functionality for my
popup window, but because all of this is new to me, progress is being
made rather slowly.

None of this has been checked in yet since a large part of my change is
still a bit of a hack.  But I'll start checking my code in once I
organize my code and clean it up a bit.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida - OpenOffice.org Engineer - Novell, Inc.
<kyosh...@novell.com>