I checked SDAP’s roster page on Whimsy  [1], and there are 4 red items that
need to be done before graduation. I don’t know which of you are allowed to see
this page, so I’ve pasted them below. Let’s start working on these.

Licensing
* No Software Grant and No IP Clearance Filed
* No Release Yet/Missing ASF Copyright Headers on Source Code
* No Release Yet/Binary has licensing issues
Naming
* No Podling Name Search on file [2]

Julian

[1] https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/sdap