I would like to propose the name “Pub" as in a public house, a meeting place
where people have ALE and tell stories. As a root “Pub” (e.g., public, polity,
etc.) refers to people. I like to think of webpages as a place where people
congregate. Our technology captures the stories they leave, and the decisions
they make. It’s a fun name, consistent with the remainder of our branding, and…
doesn’t result in any *exact* hits for marks on USPTO.

The proposed name would therefore be Apache Pub (Incubating)

From a marketing perspective, I’m thinking about etching like images of 19th
century folks at a pub with a pint.