I would like to propose the name Alembic.

Definition of *alembic *

1: an apparatus used in distillation

2: something that refines or transmutes as if by distillationphilosophy …
filtered through the alembic of Plato's mind— B. T. Shropshire
SensSoft was designed to collect people's interactions with software
without influencing those interactions at all. All the components of
SensSoft (including Distill, of course) are designed to enable the
extraction of insights from this data-separating them from the noise.

The proposed name would therefore be Apache Alembic (incubating).
Laura