Thank you for notifying us, Sheng.

As with Apache ServiceComb, please be sure to send us the Apache
SkyWalking naming/promotions when available.
Also, I'm not sure if your Incubator mentor has mentioned it to you, but
creators/inventors of projects that are now at the ASF may be referred
to as "original creator/*"; your signature below should read "Original
creator of Apache SkyWalking" or "Apache SkyWalking original creator".
The ASF is about highlighting projects and their communities :-)
Kind regards,
Sally

- - -
Vice President Marketing & Publicity
The Apache Software Foundation

Tel +1 617 921 8656
Skype sallykhudairi

----- Forwarded Message ----- **From:** 吴晟 Sheng Wu
<wu.sh...@foxmail.com> **To:** willem.jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>;
dev <dev@servicecomb.apache.org>; dev <d...@community.apache.org> **Cc:**
press <pr...@apache.org> **Sent:** Tuesday, March 13, 2018 11:16 PM
**Subject:** Re:  Fw: Request the Permission using Apache
ServiceCom(incubating) namein our Meetup>