You're most welcome. We wish you the best with your event!

If you have a link, I'll be happy to promote it in the "Apache Community
Notices" section of this week's edition of the Apache Weekly News Round-
up https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the-apache-news-round-up61
Kind regards,
Sally

- - -