Hi Sally,

As 树人云 doesn't use Apache ServiceComb to build their PaaS product and we
both want to build up the community about building microservice.
Can we change the event name to " Building Microservice Meetup presented by
Apache ServiceComb(incubating) && 树人云"?

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang