We could create some JIRAs to track the document relate issues.
@Liubao,  Do you mind create some sub tasks for it?

I think we already have some docs for the quick start and user guide,  but
we need to publish the API documents as well.
So I just fill a JIRA[1] for java-chassis and Saga about it.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCB-575

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang