From: Mohammad Asif Siddiqui <asifdxtr...@apache.org>
Date: Fri,Jul 13,2018 7:55 PM
To: dev <dev@servicecomb.apache.org>
Cc: krishna.m.kumar <krishna.m.ku...@huawei.com>, sanil.kumar
<sanil.ku...@huawei.com>, vinaym <vin...@huawei.com>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Proposal for Re-Design of Service-Center Frontend

Hi All,

As we have continously put an effort to improve the Service-Center UI to
make it more usable and user friendly, going forwards I would like to
propose some major changes in the Design of frontend. Some of those changes
will include :

1. Update Dashboard to have a more better snapshot of what
entities/resources are present in the Service-Center env.
2. A place holder in Dashboard to contain the basic User Guide/FAQ for
ServiceComb.
3. Add a new page for showing the list of instances which are currently
running and registered in service-center.
4. Add a new page for showing the topology of Microservices, this page will
describe the relationship between the different microservices and some
metadata of the microservices.

Here is the Snapshot[1] of the changes we are planning to do.

Most of the features development have been completed and we are planning to
put this change in the 1.0.0 release of Service-Center.

Any thought on this?

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-servicecomb-service-center/wiki/Service-Center-UI-Re-design

Regards