It‘s no harm if the development is down.  We just need to get more feed
back from the community and consider to merge the UI to the new UI.
For the UI, there are some License stuff of java script library we need to
care about. We may need to address this issue before CSE UI is open sourced.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem