Hi

These are listed in the various profiles in the Maven POM file.

Hermod

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregg Leichtman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 12:56 PM
To: dev@shale.apache.org
Subject: Re: [FWD: [v1.0.4] shale-tiles and release notes (was Re: svn
commit: r490857 ...)]

Just a suggestion. It would be helpful, to me at least, if you were to
include within the release notes one or more snapshot version numbers of
standalone Tiles, one or more version numbers of Spring and one or more
version numbers of other targeted components that work with Shale with
which you the development group believes v1.0.4 appears to work. I
realize that items like Tiles in sandboxes are fast moving targets, but
it helps us users avoid having to do a lot of trial and error just to
find a single combination of components that works. If we have one
working set, substituting different components one at a time using trial
and error during component upgrades is far less burdensome that not
knowing anything about what works together.

                                                              -=> Gregg <=-

Rahul Akolkar wrote:

>> reflect

>> The TLP hasn't changed the status of Tiles just yet.  Tiles will
>> still be a
>> snapshot for a while because it will take some time to get the TLP
>> infrastructure set up.
>>
> <snip/>
>
> Thanks, the related bits are in section 1 and 4 of the release notes
> -- you're welcome (as is everyone else) to tweak the wording (long,
> possibly fragmented URL):
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shale/framework/trunk/src/site/resources/docs/release-notes-1.0.4.html
>

> -Rahul
>

>> Greg

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that the DnB NOR Group
cannot accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the anti virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.