[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-298?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=15857648#comment-15857648
]
wangwei commented on SINGA-298:
-------------------------------
It seems that the 'input' tensor (could be the data) is on the CPU device and
not the Opencl device.
Pleas try to move it onto the opencl device, e.g.,
https://github.com/apache/incubator-singa/blob/master/examples/cifar10/train.py#L131
Generally, all tensors should be moved onto the same device for execution.
> Check failed: input.device()->lang() == kOpencl
> ------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: SINGA-298
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-298
> Project: Singa
> Issue Type: Bug
> Components: PySINGA
> Environment: Ubuntu 16.04, AMD rx480, intel i7k 6-gen
> Reporter: Sai Narsi Reddy Donthi Reddy
> Labels: newbie
>
> Hello I came across the framework when I was searching for a deep learning
> framework with opencl support.
> I cloned the GITHUB master branch version and downloaded as shown on the
> install page.
> After sucessful install, I tried to run cifar-10 example with opencl instead
> of CUDA, I am receiving following errors:
> WARNING: Logging before InitGoogleLogging() is written to STDERR
> F0127 17:07:02.757550 27607 opencl_convolution.cc:30] Check failed:
> input.device()->lang() == kOpencl (0 vs. 2)
> *** Check failure stack trace: ***
> Aborted (core dumped)
> I am new to this and I am learning as I go.
> Sorry if I posted here mistakenly.
> Thanks,
> Narsi
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.15#6346)