[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-298?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=15884336#comment-15884336
 ] 

Sai Narsi Reddy Donthi Reddy commented on SINGA-298:
----------------------------------------------------

This is my example I am testing:
{code}
from singa import layer
from singa import tensor
from singa import device

# Device to opencl
dev = device.create_opencl_device()

# Create tensor
x = tensor.Tensor((1,3, 32, 32), dev)
x.uniform(-1, 1)

# Create convolutional layer
layer.engine = 'singacl'
conv = layer.Conv2D('conv1', 32, 3, 1, pad=1, input_sample_shape=(3, 32, 32))
conv.to_device(dev)

# forward propagation
y = conv.forward(True, x)

{code}

I am receiving the following error:
{quote}
{color:red}
'''
WARNING: Logging before InitGoogleLogging() is written to STDERR
F0225 12:38:04.664539  6144 common.h:70] Check failed: initialized_ Must 
initialize data before reading it
*** Check failure stack trace: ***
'''
{color}
{quote}



>  Check failed: input.device()->lang() == kOpencl
> ------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: SINGA-298
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SINGA-298
>             Project: Singa
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: PySINGA
>         Environment: Ubuntu 16.04, AMD rx480, intel i7k 6-gen
>            Reporter: Sai Narsi Reddy Donthi Reddy
>              Labels: newbie
>
> Hello I came across the framework when I was searching for a deep learning 
> framework with opencl support.
> I cloned the GITHUB master branch version and downloaded as shown on the 
> install page.
> After sucessful install, I tried to run cifar-10 example with opencl instead 
> of CUDA, I am receiving following errors:
> WARNING: Logging before InitGoogleLogging() is written to STDERR
> F0127 17:07:02.757550 27607 opencl_convolution.cc:30] Check failed: 
> input.device()->lang() == kOpencl (0 vs. 2) 
> *** Check failure stack trace: ***
> Aborted (core dumped)
> I am new to this and I am learning as I go. 
> Sorry if I posted here mistakenly.
> Thanks,
> Narsi



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.15#6346)

Reply via email to