Hi Dan

Am 03.03.2013 um 01:58 schrieb Dan Klco:

> Felix,
>
> I agree with the package naming.  For the short name of the TLD, should it be
> something like 'sling-resource' or something shorter, such as 'sr'?
> Personally I lean towards the shorter option.  WDYT?

Ah naming ;-)

"sr" sounds not too bad. I would have chose "resource" out of my belly. I agree
"sling-resource" is probably too long.

> I'll create a patch for separating the Resource Access code into another
> directory.  Should it be created under:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/bundles/scripting/jsp-resource-taglib
> or
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/contrib/scripting/jsp-resource-taglib

I think we should promote these tags to be used and thus include them with the
launchpad release and thus place them into the bundles (and not contrib) area.

What do others think ?

Regards
Felix