From: Alexander Klimetschek [mailto:aklim...@adobe.com]
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 11:01 AM
To: dev@sling.apache.org
Subject: Re: Resource Access Tags

On 04.03.2013, at 16:26, Justin Edelson <jus...@justinedelson.com> wrote:

>> The new tags are around accessing resources - hence not really
>> directly related to request processing logic.
>>
> But including and forwarding *resources* and *scripts* both of which I
> would consider to be core Sling.

The new tags are not related to inclusion or forwarding, right? They simply
allow to use resource and value map objects with the JSTL, and IMHO in a way
more complex than plain java code. Thus I would still consider this
experimental/contribution...

Hence +1 for a separate taglib (non-committer vote).

Cheers,
Alex

-----
No virus found in this message.