Including Toby, who is planning to contribute vault to Apache Jackrabbit.

I think the plan was to simplify vault CLI & sync along the way, and only allow
full pushs in either direction, instead of having commit & update work on
individual files. This would mean some operation like "get all changes from the
server".

Cheers,
Alex