Afaik, Felix can already load exploaded bundles - and I guess this
integration into Eclipse shouldn't be too hard.
Maybe my previous wording was not good, I think this is an important area
where we're currently lacking tooling, however I wouldn't see this as
Sling's primary goal to provide tools for that; I would rather love to
reuse others work.

Carsten