org.apache.sling.sightly.testing relies on a SNAPSHOT dependency:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.sling</groupId>
            <artifactId>org.apache.sling.performance.base</artifactId>
            <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>

As this is a testing project, I'm not sure if this is a big deal or
acceptable.  Ideally, if we could make a release of this performance tools
it would be good to apply performance tests across all of the scripting
languages available in Sling.

-Dan