Hi,

I've started a release thread for org.apache.sling.performance.base at
http://sling.markmail.org/thread/m7xyhb6saxfyqs6w.

I've also dropped org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly.testing from staging
repository 1216 and restaged this artifact at 1219.

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures for org.apache.sling.scripting.sightly.testing:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1219 /tmp/sling-staging

Thanks,
Radu