Hi,

The sources have been migrated from SVN to Git. Unfortunately there was
a snag ( https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-15308 ) where
repositories were created on github but not on gitbox, which means that
these repos are unusable.

Infra is looking into it. In the meantime ( 1-2 days at most hopefully
) my proposal is that we live with a split setup and commit to Git
where migrated or to SVN otherwise. That's a pretty weird setup, but
otherwise we'll have to drop + recreate all git repositories again, and
hopefully there won't be too many changes until I can complete the
migration.

The full list of repositories that were not properly created is:

sling-org-apache-sling-commons-fsclassloader.git
sling-org-apache-sling-commons-johnzon.git
sling-org-apache-sling-commons-metrics-rrd4j.git
sling-org-apache-sling-commons-messaging-mail.git
sling-org-apache-sling-commons-threads.git
sling-org-apache-sling-bundleresource-impl.git
sling-org-apache-sling-caconfig-impl.git
sling-org-apache-sling-discovery-api.git
sling-org-apache-sling-discovery-impl.git
sling-org-apache-sling-event.git
sling-org-apache-sling-fragment-ws.git
sling-org-apache-sling-fsresource.git
sling-org-apache-sling-hc-annotations.git
sling-org-apache-sling-hc-junit-bridge.git
sling-org-apache-sling-hc-samples.git
sling-org-apache-sling-hc-support.git
sling-org-apache-sling-models-validation-impl.git
sling-org-apache-sling-repoinit-parser.git
sling-org-apache-sling-settings.git
sling-org-apache-sling-validation-api.git
sling-org-apache-sling-validation-examples.git
sling-org-apache-sling-validation-test-services.git
sling-org-apache-sling-extensions-webconsolesecurityprovider.git
sling-org-apache-sling-jcr-base.git
sling-org-apache-sling-jcr-contentparser.git
sling-org-apache-sling-jcr-repository-it-resource-versioning.git
sling-org-apache-sling-jcr-jackrabbit-usermanager.git
sling-org-apache-sling-jcr-jcr-wrapper.git
sling-org-apache-sling-jcr-repoinit.git
sling-org-apache-sling-jcr-resource.git
sling-org-apache-sling-scripting-api.git
sling-org-apache-sling-scripting-el-api.git
sling-org-apache-sling-scripting-jsp.git
sling-org-apache-sling-scripting-sightly-compiler.git
sling-org-apache-sling-scripting-sightly.git
sling-org-apache-sling-scripting-sightly-testing-content.git
sling-org-apache-sling-servlets-get.git
sling-org-apache-sling-servlets-resolver.git
sling-org-apache-sling-distribution-it.git
sling-org-apache-sling-testing-clients.git
sling-tooling-jenkins.git

After this is fixed, I will complete the rest of the tasks from https:/
/issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-3987, but I expect no surprises
there.

Thanks,

Robert