Hi Ian,

On Thu, 2017-10-19 at 11:44 +0100, Ian Boston wrote:
> Hi,
> Some more appear to be empty.
> eg
> sling-org-apache-sling-api

That's a good catch, somehow I missed it from the list.

I made the following calculations:

1. we have 258 repositories on Github. Out of these we substract:

- sling ( old SVM mirror )
- sling-site
- incubator-sling-sling-orgapacheslingapi
- sling-orgapacheslingapi
- incubator-sling-sling-orgapacheslingapi

The last 3 are me experimenting with the reporeq tool.

That leaves us with 253 repositories to migrate.

2. In my local 'sling-modules' repository I have 253 repositories to
migrate, which looks right.

3. Running a quick for loop in that directory and pushing to gitbox
results in 211 'up-to-date' results and 42 'not found' results.

That indicates that the list of 41 was missing just the 'api' project.

> searching for sling- with
> java 175
> goovy 4
> html 2
> javascript 2
> shell 2
> total 185
>
> leaving 93 with no content.
>
> The list on infra has 41.
>
> If I find that a repo is empty on Git should I commit to SVN instead
> ?

Yes, and please let me know if I've missed so I can make sure we
migrate it.

Thanks,

Robret