Hi Daniel,

I've gone through the steps and I love it. I think a CMS can boost Sling
and the ecosystem a lot.

Congratulations on your results!

Some feedback:

- the process of creating a website should be streamlined to hide
details for the end user

- a base set of page templates like wordpress ones (Post and Page) would
be a great next step

- the configuration files could be moved to /etc/sling-cms/configs to
namespace things in case other apps need to access /etc

- is there any relationship between sling-cms and Composum? It seems to
me like both projects are heading in a similar direction and a
colaboration might be beneficial. Composum provides Composum assests,
Composum Pages, etc. That functionality could be reused.

Regards,