Hi David,

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 11:54 AM David Bosschaert
<david.bosscha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...Yes, 'global' is the magic name for the region available to everyone. This
> includes bundles that are in different regions or bundles that are in no
> region at all....

Ok, so IIUC "global" is the only reserved region name, and other names
can be selected freely?

If I'm correct it might be good to mention that at [1], for clarity.

Also (while I'm in nitpicking mode ;-) how about using "API Controller
and API Regions" as the title of that document? It speaks more about
regions than about the controller itself.

Thanks for this, it looks quite useful!

-Bertrand

[1]
https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-feature/blob/master/apicontroller.md