Hi Dominik.

It's an interesting point. I guess when features are more widely adopted
and you're building a system from features provided by multiple
organisations you can also run into the problem that multiple people define
the same API regions 'foo'. It might make sense to adopt a convention to
use reverse dns naming for regions, like in Java package names... Then we
can reserve region names without scoping (read: dots) for internal 'system'
features like the 'global' one.

Best regards,

David